PALThink has established three programs areas which they are:
Political and governance :
This unit will deal with political issue such as:
- The current and future political system in Palestine
- The Palestinian Israeli conflict.
- The democratization of the Palestinian political system.
Economic studies unite:
This unit will deal with the economic and developmental issues, such as:
- Promoting the values of liberal economy , property rights and individual choice.
- Developmental programs in the Palestinian territories
- Maximizing the benefit of the intentional aid.
- Enhancing the regional cooperation.
Social studies unit:
This unit will deal with other issues such as:
- Educational sector
- Health and social sectors
- Children and women sectors
- Youth sector.
Working on four dimensions:
The entire work of the institute will bring four dimensions:
- Palestine and Israeli .
- Palestine and Europe and the west.
- Palestine and Arab and Moslem countries.